NPQ for Early Years Leadership
National Professional Qualification for Early Years Leadership
Wanting to lead or improve your leadership skills in the Early Years?
This flexible 18-month programme will help you grow as a a leader in our diverse early years sector.
You will develop expertise and resilience and learn skills that will support you to identify and address persistent and common challenges in early years leadership. Participants will understand how to unpack and apply learning across all aspects of the early years – and support their colleagues to develop in these areas too. Sessions will be delivered flexibly online and face to face to ensure times work with most people’s busy working patterns.
Who is it suitable for?
To apply, you need to be an early years practitioner who is qualified to at least level three, with a full and relevant early years or teaching qualification.
You will be, or will be aspiring to be:
- A manager or deputy of a private, voluntary or independent early years setting
- A headteacher or deputy of a school-based or maintained early years setting
- A room leader within your setting
- An early years foundation stage leader in a state funded school
- A childminder with leadership responsibilities.
- Manager of a PVI nursery
- Deputy manager of a PVI nursery
- Room Leader within a PVI nursery
- Head or Assistant Head of a Maintained Nursery School
- EYFS lead in a state funded school
- A childminder leading a setting, supporting other staff